Surfish Trade. S.L.U. guarantees that all personal data provided to us by our customers will be protected and kept confidential, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, GDPR), with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society and electronic commerce services (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and with Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD).
The data provided will be treated in accordance with the terms established in the RGPD. To this end, Surfish Trade. S.L.U has adopted the legally required levels of protection, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, and unauthorized access by third parties, set out below. However, the user should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Owner name: Surfish Trade. S.L.U
Registered office: Cl Jacinto Benavente 22 planta 3 oficina 3
Tax ID: B27803048
Phone: +34 698 135 650
Purpose of data processing
All data provided by our customers and/or visitors to the Surfish Trade. S.L.U. website or to its personnel will be included in the record of processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Surfish Trade. S.L.U. This information is necessary for providing the services requested by users, or to resolve doubts or questions raised by our visitors. We do not profile users of our services.
Legal basis for processing
- Contractual relationship: The relationship that comes into effect when you purchase one of our products or contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To address any inquiries and complaints presented to us and to manage the collection of amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by ticking the box on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the inquiry or request for information.
We do not disclose your personal data to anyone, with the exception of those public or private entities to whom we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with the law. For example, the Tax Law requires that we provide the Tax Authorities with certain information on economic transactions that exceed a specified amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned circumstances, we need to disclose your personal data to other entities, we will ask for your prior permission through straightforward options that will allow you to make a decision in that regard.
We will not transfer your personal data internationally for any of the above purposes.
(INTERNAL NOTE: THIS PARAGRAPH HAS TO BE CHANGED BY THE DATA CONTROLLER IF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS ACTUALLY TAKE PLACE. WE RECOMMEND YOU ASK FOR ADVICE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REFLECT IT CORRECTLY TO COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS)
Accordingly, once the relationship between you and Surfish Trade. S.L.U. has ended, the company will keep the personal data duly blocked during the limitation period for actions that may derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to Surfish Trade. S.L.U., and will not be processed, except to be made available to the Public Administrations and the Courts to address potential liabilities arising from the processing, as well as to assert and defend claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We employ all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal data processed on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology and the nature and risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the manner in which you use the data (including username and password) that you utilize on our website. Our personnel follows strict privacy standards, and when contracting third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and to permit us to audit them for compliance.
You are hereby informed that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which information is being processed and the processing operations carried out with it;
- The right to rectification of any inaccurate personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data, where possible (e.g. by law);
- The right to restriction of your personal data where the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case we may retain the data for the purpose of asserting or defending claims.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is legitimate interest. Surfish Trade. S.L.U. will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary to defend claims.
- Right to portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke consent given to Surfish Trade. S.L.U
You may exercise your rights free of charge and at any time by writing us at Surfish Trade. S.L.U and attaching a copy of your ID.
Protection of rights
If you believe that your rights have been disregarded by our company, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by any of the following means:
- Online: https://www.aepd.es
- Mail: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Phone: 901 100 099 and 912 663 517
Lodging a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or attorney is not necessary.
Surfish Trade. S.L.U. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legal or case law developments that may affect its compliance.